‘Tis the season for delicious new holiday dishes from IHOP
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” To celebrate the holiday season, IHOP is introducing new holiday specials for the entire family. The special seasonal dishes include three new pancakes – Eggnog Pancakes, Pumpkin Pancakes, and Raspberry White Chocolate Pancakes – two classic dinner dishes – Classic Roasted Turket Dinner and Classic Ham Dinner – and one new creamy dessert – Crepe Cake.
Below is a listing of the new dishes:
- Eggnog Pancakes: includes an eggnog cream, mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg, and layered between buttermilk pancakes. Topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, butter rum flavored sauce and whipped topping.
- Pumpkin Pancakes: this popular holiday IHOP dish is back. Pancakes are made with real pumpkin and covered with whipped topping.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Pancakes: these buttermilk pancakes are filled with sugary white chocolate chips and drizzled with delicious raspberry topping, cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Classic Roasted Turkey Dinner: this dinner dish includes a bed of stuffing covered with sliced roasted turkey on top. Turkey slices are topped with creamy turkey gravy. The dish is completed with a side of mashed potatoes, broccoli and lingonberry jam.
- Classic Ham Dinner: this dinner dish includes hickory smoked ham that is glazed with sweet caramel sauce. The dish is completed with a side of mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- Crepe Cake: finish your meal with a special holiday desert. This delicious, new signature desert is made with 8 signature IHOP crepes that are filled with 7 different layers of cream cheese filling. Crepes are topped with a serving of glazed strawberries, creamy vanilla sauce, and powdered sugar.
Guests can also expect that IHOPS across the nation will all be adorned with seasonal decorations, making it a great atmosphere for the holidays.
This special holiday menu will last until January 1, 2014. See IHOP’s full menu here: http://www.ihop.com/