Father's Day Contest
Updated On: Jun 04 2014 04:14:49 PM CDT
The Brett and Sierra Dad’s New Do Contest
ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT A NAME AND PHONE NUMBER
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of Kansas at the time of entry to win.
3. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. One (1) Grand Prize Winner.
5. Only one (1) entry per household.
6. Contest begins June 2, 2014 and ends on June 10, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
7. The geographic scope of this promotion is the state of Kansas. The Sponsors of this Contest are Planet Hair & Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc.
8. The odds of winning are based upon the number of participants.
9. Description of prize:
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a hair cut from Planet Hair and One (1) appearance on the Brett and Sierra Show with the son/daughter who entered them.
10. All federal, state and other taxes relating to any prize, and any travel, hotel accommodations or other expenses relating to any prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
11. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash except that Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. and/or Planet Hair in its discretion may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any such changes will be announced. If the Prize Winner fails to meet any eligibility requirement herein, alternate winners will be chosen as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winners are determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. A Winner must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of Kansas at the time of entry.
14. Employees of Planet Hair, Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these, are not eligible.
15. Starting Monday, June 2, participants can e-mail their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entrants will describe why they think they’re father is the best and deserves to win. One (1) entry will be picked by a panel of judges. If the winning entry is not legible, it will be discarded and another entry form will be selected. If the initial Prize Winner is ineligible, another winner will be selected from the entries. The Prize Winner’s name, address, telephone number and age will be verified over the telephone at the time of the call. The panel of judges will decide the winner by reviewing the submissions and choosing the one which best describes why their father deserves the make-over and an appearance on the show. Submitters must make sure the name and phone number are clear on the submission.
16. If Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. selects your name as a Prize Winner, Sunflower Broadcasting will contact you in accordance with the information you supplied to Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. Prize Winner may be verified over the telephone at the time and may be asked to come to Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., 2815 East 37th Street N, Wichita, Kansas, 67219-3545, where the winner must provide Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. valid identification and execute an affidavit of eligibility. Identification includes a valid driver’s license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. The Prize Winner may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. and/or Planet Hair which, among other disclaimers, releases Planet Hair, Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Contest and the receipt and use of the prize. If Sunflower Broadcasting is unable to speak directly to a winner within 24 hours from initial attempted notification, Sunflower Broadcasting Inc. in its sole discretion may disqualify that winner and select an alternate winner or remove the prize from the Contest.
17. Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to select winners because of equipment failure, or data storage failure.
18. The Prize entitles the winner to receive one (1) gift certificate for a hair cut at Planet Hair. The winner and the son/daughter who submitted the father must be able to appear on the Brett and Sierra Show on June 13, 2014 between the times of 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM. If the entrant cannot appear, another winner will be selected.
19. For a copy of the Official Rules, stop by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc during normal business hours or visit www.kwch.com.
19. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility — and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. in its sole discretion. Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. by the deadline stated above.
20. By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors’ web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
21. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
22. The prize provided to the winner cannot be resold.
23. All names of winners, likeness and voice may be used by Sunflower Broadcasting, contest co-sponsors and prize suppliers for publicity purposes.