KWCH 12 AM TV GIVEAWAY WATCH & WIN CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of Kansas at the time of entry to win.
3. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. One (1) Daily Prize Winner.
5. Only one (1) entry per household. Participants may only win once.
6. Contest begins on October 31st, 2013 and ends on November 27, 2013.
7. The geographic scope of this promotion is the state of Kansas.
8. The odds of winning a Daily Prize are based upon the number of participants calling in with the correct answer.
9. Description of prizes:
One (1) Daily Prize Winner will receive a 32 inch TV.
10. All federal, state and other taxes relating to any prize, and any travel, hotel accommodations or other expenses relating to any prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
11. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash except that Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc in its discretion may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any such changes will be announced. The Prize Winner must pick up their prize from Hephner TV (737 S. Washington Street, Wichita, KS 67211). If any of the Prize Winners fail to meet any eligibility requirement herein, alternate winners will be chosen as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winners are determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. A Winner must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of Kansas at the time of entry.
14. Employees of Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these, are not eligible.
15. Beginning, October 31, 2013 and ending November 27, 2013, watch KWCH 12 weekdays between 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. to see the answer to the 60th Anniversary question which will be asked later in the show. Once the question is asked, participants will then be directed to call (316) 436-1212. Subject to eligibility requirements, the 12th correct caller will be selected the winner. Daily Prize Winners will be chosen the business day in which they participate. If the initial Daily Prize Winner is ineligible, the next person with the correct answer will be selected at random. If the alternate Daily Prize Winner fails to meet eligibility requirements then that Daily Prize shall be removed from the contest. Participants calling into the contest will only be accepted and valid from 5:00 a.m. through 7:00 a.m. for each of the days in the contest. The Daily Prize Winner’s name, address, telephone number and age will be verified at the time they come to pick up their prize.
16. If Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc selects your name as a Prize Winner, Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc will contact you in accordance with the information you supplied to Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. Prize Winners may be verified over the telephone at the time and will be asked to come to Hephner TV, 737 S. Washington Street, Wichita, Kansas, 67211, where each winner must provide Hephner TV with valid identification and execute an affidavit of eligibility. Identification includes a valid driver’s license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. The Prize Winner may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc which, among other disclaimers, releases Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Contest and the receipt and use of the prize. Winners far outside the Wichita area will receive their prize via mail. If Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc is unable to speak directly to a winner within 24 hours from initial attempted notification, Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc in its sole discretion may disqualify that winner and select an alternate winner or remove the prize from the Contest.
17. Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to select winners because of equipment failure, or data storage failure.
18. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility — and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc in its sole discretion. Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc. are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc by the deadline stated above.
19. For a copy of the Official Rules, stop by Sunflower Broadcasting, Inc during normal business hours or visit www.kwch.com.
20. By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors’ web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
21. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
22. The odds of winning a Daily Prize or a Grand Prize are based upon the number of participants attempting to be the first numbered caller and having the correct trivia answer.